Monday, August 9, 2010

2010 Angels of Hope Drawing Contest

AOH 2010 Drawing Contest is on display in our Food For the Poor office!



The Jr category was given the theme "Love" and the bible verse
John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

Here are a couple of the entries...




The Sr category was given the theme "Generosity" and the bible verse
Matthew 25:40
"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

Here are a couple of the entries...




Voting takes place all week long and winners will be announced at our August 17th staff meeting.  I will make sure to post them here too!

These children are so talented.  Winners get $500!

No comments: